Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Debates
The definition of debates, the meaning of the word Debates:
Is debates a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- n. - The formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- v. - Argue with one another
- v. - Think about carefully; weigh
- v. - Discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- v. - Have an argument about something
Debates is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in debates: A B D E E S T
1 Anagram of Debates
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to debates:
116 words found using the letters in "Debates"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words