Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, beds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Furnish with a bed
2. Place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
3. Put to bed
4. Have sexual intercourse with
5. Prepare for sleep
1. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
2. A plot of ground in which plants are growing
3. A depression forming the ground under a body of water
4. (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
5. A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
6. Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
7. The flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
8. A foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words