Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bated
The definition of bated, the meaning of the word Bated:
Is bated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Moderate or restrain; lessen the force of
- v. - Flap the wings wildly or frantically; used of falcons
- v. - Soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- v. - Strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- v. - Wink briefly
- v. - Have a turn at bat
- v. - Use a bat
- v. - Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- adj. - Diminished or moderated
Bated is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bated: A B D E T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bated:
33 words found using the letters in "Bated"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words