Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Beads
The definition of beads, the meaning of the word Beads:
Is beads a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Several beads threaded together on a string
- n. - A small ball with a hole through the middle
- n. - A shape that is spherical and small
- n. - A beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- v. - Form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- v. - Decorate by sewing beads onto
- v. - String together like beads
Beads is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in beads: A B D E S
2 Anagrams of Beads
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beads:
34 words found using the letters in "Beads"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words