Is beads a Scrabble word?
Yes, beads is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Beads is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word beads.
- Form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- Decorate by sewing beads onto
- String together like beads
- Several beads threaded together on a string
- A small ball with a hole through the middle
- A shape that is spherical and small
- A beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beads?
2 Anagrams of Beads
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beads:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'beads'.