Is bees a Scrabble word?
Yes, bees is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bees is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word bees.
- Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- Be identical to; be someone or something
- Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- Have an existence, be extant
- Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- Be identical or equivalent to
- Form or compose
- Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- Represent, as of a character on stage
- Spend or use time
- Have life, be alive
- To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- Be priced at
- Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
- A social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bees?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bees:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bees'.