Is argument a Scrabble word?
Yes, argument is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Argument is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word argument.
- A fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- A summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie
- (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
- A variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable; if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
- A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in argument?
1 Anagram of Argument
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to argument:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'argument'.