Is deals a Scrabble word?
Yes, deals is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Deals is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word deals.
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- Take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- Take action with respect to (someone or something)
- Come to terms with
- Administer or bestow, as in small portions
- Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- Be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- Behave in a certain way towards others
- Distribute cards to the players in a game
- Direct the course of; manage or control
- Give out as one's portion or share
- Give (a specific card) to a player
- A particular instance of buying or selling
- An agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- Wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- The cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- The type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement)
- The act of distributing playing cards
- The act of apportioning or distributing something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in deals?
4 Anagrams of Deals
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deals:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'deals'.
- B: blades
- G: glades
- K: slaked
- O: aldose
- W: wealds