Is saddle a Scrabble word?
Yes, saddle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Saddle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word saddle.
- Put a saddle on
- Load or burden; encumber
- Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- A seat for the rider of a horse or camel
- A pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- Cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- A piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- A seat for the rider of a bicycle
- Posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in saddle?
1 Anagram of Saddle
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to saddle:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'saddle'.