Is blades a Scrabble word?
Yes, blades is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Blades is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word blades.
- Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- A dashing young man
- Something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
- A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- A broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- The part of the skate that slides on the ice
- Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- The flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blades?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blades:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blades'.