Is sealed a Scrabble word?
Yes, sealed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Sealed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word sealed.
- Established irrevocably
- Closed or secured with or as if with a seal
- Undisclosed for the time being
- Determined irrevocably
- Having been paved
- Covered with a waterproof coating
- (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- Make tight; secure against leakage
- Close with or as if with a seal
- Decide irrevocably
- Affix a seal to
- Cover with varnish
- Hunt seals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sealed?
1 Anagram of Sealed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sealed:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sealed'.