Is dealt a Scrabble word?
Yes, dealt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Dealt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word dealt.
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- Take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- Take action with respect to (someone or something)
- Come to terms with
- Administer or bestow, as in small portions
- Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- Be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- Behave in a certain way towards others
- Distribute cards to the players in a game
- Direct the course of; manage or control
- Give out as one's portion or share
- Give (a specific card) to a player
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dealt?
2 Anagrams of Dealt
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dealt:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dealt'.