Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tamed
The definition of tamed, the meaning of the word Tamed:
Is tamed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Correct by punishment or discipline
- v. - Make less strong or intense; soften
- v. - Adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- v. - Overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
- v. - Make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- adj. - Brought from wildness into a domesticated state
- adj. - Brought from wildness
Tamed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tamed: A D E M T
1 Anagram of Tamed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tamed:
35 words found using the letters in "Tamed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words