Is taped a Scrabble word?
Yes, taped is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Taped is a valid Scrabble word.
Taped is a word starting with t ending with d. Check our list of words starting with t ending with d.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word taped.
- Secured or held in place by tape
- Recorded on tape
- Fasten or attach with tape
- Record on videotape
- Register electronically
- Cut a female screw thread with a tap
- Draw from or dip into to get something
- Strike lightly
- Draw from; make good use of
- Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- Furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- Make light, repeated taps on a surface
- Walk with a tapping sound
- Dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- Draw (liquor) from a tap
- Pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- Make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in taped?
2 Anagrams of Taped
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to taped:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'taped'.