Is casting a Scrabble word?
Yes, casting is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Casting is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word casting.
- Put or send forth
- Select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- Throw forcefully
- Assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- Get rid of
- Choose at random
- Formulate in a particular style or language
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Object formed by a mold
- The act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- The act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- The choice of actors to play particular roles in a play or movie
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in casting?
1 Anagram of Casting
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to casting:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'casting'.