Is cants a Scrabble word?
Yes, cants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cants is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word cants.
- Heel over
- Stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- A slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- Insincere talk about religion or morals
- Two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cants?
2 Anagrams of Cants
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cants:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cants'.