Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Acting
The definition of acting, the meaning of the word Acting:
Is acting a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The performance of a part or role in a drama
- v. - Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- v. - Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- v. - Play a role or part
- v. - Discharge one's duties
- v. - Pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- v. - Be suitable for theatrical performance
- v. - Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
- v. - Be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- v. - Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- v. - Perform on a stage or theater
- adj. - Serving temporarily especially as a substitute
Acting is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in acting: A C G I N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acting:
41 words found using the letters in "Acting"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words