Is castes a Scrabble word?
Yes, castes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Castes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word castes.
- Put or send forth
- Select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- Throw forcefully
- Assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- Get rid of
- Choose at random
- Formulate in a particular style or language
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Social status or position conferred by a system based on class
- (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus; stratified according to ritual purity
- A social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth
- In some social insects (such as ants) a physically distinct individual or group of individuals specialized to perform certain functions in the colony
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in castes?
1 Anagram of Castes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to castes:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'castes'.