Is casts a Scrabble word?
Yes, casts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Casts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word casts
The meaning of casts
20 definitions of the word casts.
- Put or send forth
- Select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- Throw forcefully
- Assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- Get rid of
- Choose at random
- Formulate in a particular style or language
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- The actors in a play
- Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- The distinctive form in which a thing is made
- The visual appearance of something or someone
- Bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal
- Object formed by a mold
- The act of throwing dice
- The act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- A violent throw
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in casts?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Casts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to casts:
Unscramble the letters in casts
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'casts'.