Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Winded
The definition of winded, the meaning of the word Winded:
Is winded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- v. - Extend in curves and turns
- v. - Arrange or or coil around
- v. - Catch the scent of; get wind of
- v. - Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- v. - Form into a wreath
- v. - Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj. - Breathing laboriously or convulsively
Winded is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in winded: D D E I N W
1 Anagram of Winded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winded:
31 words found using the letters in "Winded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words