Is winded a Scrabble word?
Yes, winded is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Winded is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word winded.
- Breathing laboriously or convulsively
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- Extend in curves and turns
- Arrange or or coil around
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- Form into a wreath
- Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in winded?
1 Anagram of Winded
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winded:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'winded'.