Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Died
The definition of died, the meaning of the word Died:
Is died a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v. - Suffer or face the pain of death
- v. - Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- v. - Stop operating or functioning
- v. - Feel indifferent towards
- v. - Languish as with love or desire
- v. - Cut or shape with a die
- v. - To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- v. - Lose sparkle or bouquet
- v. - Disappear or come to an end
- v. - Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
Died is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in died: D D E I
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to died:
5 words found using the letters in "Died"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words