Is died a Scrabble word?
Yes, died is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Died is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word died.
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Suffer or face the pain of death
- Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- Stop operating or functioning
- Feel indifferent towards
- Languish as with love or desire
- Cut or shape with a die
- To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- Lose sparkle or bouquet
- Disappear or come to an end
- Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in died?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to died:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'died'.