Yes, wide is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Wide is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'wide'.
- With or by a broad space
- To the fullest extent possible
- Far from the intended target
- To or over a great extent or range; far
- Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- Broad in scope or content
- (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- Very large in expanse or scope
- Great in degree
- Having ample fabric
- Not on target
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wide?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wide:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wide'.