Yes, did is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Did is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'did'.
- Engage in
- Carry out or perform an action
- Get (something) done
- Proceed or get along
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Create or design, often in a certain way
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Carry on or function
- Arrange attractively
- Travel or traverse (a distance)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in did?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to did:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'did'.