Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Starter
The definition of starter, the meaning of the word Starter:
Is starter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electric motor for starting an engine
- n. - A contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- n. - The official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- n. - Any new participant in some activity
- n. - Food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- n. - A hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- n. - A culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough
Starter is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in starter: A E R R S T T
2 Anagrams of Starter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to starter:
114 words found using the letters in "Starter"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words