Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Circuit
The definition of circuit, the meaning of the word Circuit:
Is circuit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
- n. - A journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- n. - An established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to
- n. - The boundary line encompassing an area or object
- n. - (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals
- n. - A racetrack for automobile races
- n. - Movement once around a course
- v. - Make a circuit
Circuit is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in circuit: C C I I R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to circuit:
15 words found using the letters in "Circuit"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words