Yes, courts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Courts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'courts'.
- Make amorous advances towards
- Seek someone's favor
- Engage in social activities leading to marriage
- An assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- A room in which a lawcourt sits
- The sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- A specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- The family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- A hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
- A tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
- The residence of a sovereign or nobleman
- An area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
- Respectful deference
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in courts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to courts:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'courts'.