Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, courts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Make amorous advances towards
2. Seek someone's favor
3. Engage in social activities leading to marriage
1. An assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
2. A room in which a lawcourt sits
3. The sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
4. A specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
5. Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
6. The family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
7. A hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
8. A tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
9. The residence of a sovereign or nobleman
10. An area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
11. Respectful deference
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in courts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words