Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Switching
The definition of switching, the meaning of the word Switching:
Is switching a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of changing one thing or position for another
- v. - Change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- v. - Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- v. - Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- v. - Make a shift in or exchange of; then we switched"
- v. - Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- v. - Flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- v. - Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
Switching is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in switching: C G H I I N S T W
1 Anagram of Switching
134 words found using the letters in "Switching"
9 Letter Words
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words