Is twins a Scrabble word?
Yes, twins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Twins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word twins.
- Duplicate or match
- Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- Grow as twins
- Give birth to twins
- (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
- The third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20
- Either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- A waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- A duplicate copy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in twins?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twins:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'twins'.