Is swinges a Scrabble word?
Yes, swinges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Swinges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word swinges.
- Burn superficially or lightly
- Move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
- Move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- Change direction with a swinging motion; turn
- Influence decisively
- Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- Hang freely
- Hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
- Alternate dramatically between high and low values
- Live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
- Have a certain musical rhythm
- Be a social swinger; socialize a lot
- Play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- Engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swinges?
1 Anagram of Swinges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swinges:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'swinges'.