Is singes a Scrabble word?
Yes, singes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Singes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word singes.
- Burn superficially or lightly
- Become superficially burned
- Deliver by singing
- Produce tones with the voice
- To make melodious sounds
- Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- Divulge confidential information or secrets
- A surface burn
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in singes?
1 Anagram of Singes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to singes:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'singes'.