Is news a Scrabble word?
Yes, news is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
News is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word news.
- Information about recent and important events
- Information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- A program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
- Informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- The quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in news?
2 Anagrams of News
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to news:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'news'.