Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of News
The definition of news, the meaning of the word News:
Is news a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Information about recent and important events
- n. - Information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- n. - A program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
- n. - Informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- n. - The quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
News is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in news: E N S W
2 Anagrams of News
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to news:
11 words found using the letters in "News"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words