Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wise
The definition of wise, the meaning of the word Wise:
Is wise a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A way of doing or being
- n. - United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- n. - United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- adj. - Having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- adj. - Marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj. - Evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj. - Improperly forward or bold
Wise is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wise: E I S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wise:
7 words found using the letters in "Wise"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words