Yes, sway is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Sway is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'sway'.
- Move back and forth or sideways
- Move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- Win approval or support for
- Cause to move back and forth
- Controlling influence
- Pitching dangerously to one side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sway?
2 Anagrams of Sway
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sway:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sway'.