Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sway
The definition of sway, the meaning of the word Sway:
Is sway a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Controlling influence
- n. - Pitching dangerously to one side
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- v. - Win approval or support for
- v. - Cause to move back and forth
Sway is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sway: A S W Y
2 Anagrams of Sway
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sway:
12 words found using the letters in "Sway"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words