Is sweep a Scrabble word?
Yes, sweep is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Sweep is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word sweep
The meaning of sweep
15 definitions of the word sweep.
- Sweep across or over
- Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- Sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- To cover or extend over an area or time period
- Clean by sweeping
- Win an overwhelming victory in or on
- Cover the entire range of
- Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- A wide scope
- Someone who cleans soot from chimneys
- Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- A long oar used in an open boat
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
- A movement in an arc
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sweep?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Sweep
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sweep:
Unscramble the letters in sweep
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sweep'.