Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Studies
The definition of studies, the meaning of the word Studies:
Is studies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A detailed critical inspection
- n. - Applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- n. - A written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- n. - A state of deep mental absorption
- n. - A room used for reading and writing and studying
- n. - A branch of knowledge
- n. - Preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- n. - Attentive consideration and meditation
- n. - Someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play)
- n. - A composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
- v. - Consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- v. - Be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
- v. - Give careful consideration to
- v. - Be a student of a certain subject
- v. - Learn by reading books; I must hit the books now"
- v. - Think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
Studies is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in studies: D E I S S T U
1 Anagram of Studies
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to studies:
92 words found using the letters in "Studies"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words