Is suits a Scrabble word?
Yes, suits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Suits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word suits.
- Be agreeable or acceptable to
- Be agreeable or acceptable
- Accord or comport with
- Enhance the appearance of
- A set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- A man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
- A petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- Playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in suits?
1 Anagram of Suits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to suits:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'suits'.