Is sites a Scrabble word?
Yes, sites is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sites is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word sites.
- Assign a location to
- Be seated
- Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- Take a seat
- Be in session
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be located or situated somewhere
- Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
- Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- Serve in a specific professional capacity
- The piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- Physical position in relation to the surroundings
- A computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sites?
1 Anagram of Sites
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sites:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sites'.