Is studs a Scrabble word?
Yes, studs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Studs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word studs
The meaning of studs
7 definitions of the word studs.
- Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- Provide with or construct with studs
- A man who is virile and sexually active
- Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- An upright in house framing
- Adult male horse kept for breeding
- Poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in studs?
5 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Studs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble