Is dusts a Scrabble word?
Yes, dusts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Dusts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word dusts.
- Remove the dust from
- Rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- Cover with a light dusting of a substance
- Distribute loosely
- Fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- The remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- Free microscopic particles of solid material
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dusts?
1 Anagram of Dusts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble