Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, dies is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
2. Suffer or face the pain of death
3. Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
4. Stop operating or functioning
5. Feel indifferent towards
6. Languish as with love or desire
7. Cut or shape with a die
8. To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
9. Lose sparkle or bouquet
10. Disappear or come to an end
11. Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
1. A small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
2. A device used for shaping metal
3. A cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
4. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; forms compounds that are highly magnetic
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dies?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words