Yes, sides is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Sides is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'sides'.
- Take sides for or against
- A place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- One of two or more contesting groups
- Either the left or right half of a body
- A surface forming part of the outside of an object
- An extended outer surface of an object
- An aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- A line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- A family line of descent
- A lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- An opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- An elevated geological formation
- (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sides?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sides:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sides'.