Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Sides
The definition of sides, the meaning of the word Sides:
Is sides a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- n. - One of two or more contesting groups
- n. - Either the left or right half of a body
- n. - A surface forming part of the outside of an object
- n. - An extended outer surface of an object
- n. - An aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- n. - A line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- n. - A family line of descent
- n. - A lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- n. - An opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- n. - An elevated geological formation
- n. - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- v. - Take sides for or against
Sides is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sides: D E I S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sides:
18 words found using the letters in "Sides"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words