Is stoped a Scrabble word?
Yes, stoped is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Stoped is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word stoped.
- Come to a halt, stop moving
- Put an end to a state or an activity
- Stop from happening or developing
- Interrupt a trip
- Cause to stop
- Prevent completion
- Hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
- Seize on its way
- Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- Render unsuitable for passage
- Stop and wait, as if awaiting further instructions or developments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stoped?
3 Anagrams of Stoped
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stoped:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stoped'.