Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Posed
The definition of posed, the meaning of the word Posed:
Is posed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Introduce
- v. - Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- v. - Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
- v. - Behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj. - Arranged for pictorial purposes
Posed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in posed: D E O P S
2 Anagrams of Posed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to posed:
38 words found using the letters in "Posed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words