Yes, posed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Posed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'posed'.
- Arranged for pictorial purposes
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
- Behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in posed?
2 Anagrams of Posed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to posed:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'posed'.