Is dots a Scrabble word?
Yes, dots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Dots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word dots
The meaning of dots
8 definitions of the word dots.
- Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- Distribute loosely
- Make a dot or dots
- Mark with a dot
- A very small circular shape
- The United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dots?
2 Anagrams of Dots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dots:
Unscramble the letters in dots
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dots'.