Is pose a Scrabble word?
Yes, pose is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Pose is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word pose
The meaning of pose
9 definitions of the word pose.
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
- Behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
- Affected manners intended to impress others
- A posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- A deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pose?
3 Anagrams of Pose
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pose:
Unscramble the letters in pose
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pose'.