Is dot a Scrabble word?
Yes, dot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Dot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word dot.
- Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- Distribute loosely
- Make a dot or dots
- Mark with a dot
- A very small circular shape
- The United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dot?
1 Anagram of Dot
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dot:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dot'.