Yes, noses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Noses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'noses'.
- Search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- Advance the forward part of with caution
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Push or move with the nose
- Rub noses
- Defeat by a narrow margin
- The organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals
- A front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- The front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- A small distance
- A symbol of inquisitiveness
- The sense of smell (especially in animals)
- A natural skill
- A projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in noses?
1 Anagram of Noses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to noses:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'noses'.