Is stems a Scrabble word?
Yes, stems is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Stems is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word stems.
- Grow out of, have roots in, originate in
- Cause to point inward
- Stop the flow of a liquid
- Remove the stem from
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- A slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- The tube of a tobacco pipe
- Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- A turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stems?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stems:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stems'.