Is radical a Scrabble word?
Yes, radical is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Radical is a valid Scrabble word.
Radical is a word starting with r ending with l. Check our list of words starting with r ending with l.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word radical.
- (used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm
- Markedly new or introducing radical change
- Arising from or going to the root or source
- Of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root
- Especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- An atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron; in the body it is usually an oxygen molecule that has lost an electron and will stabilize itself by stealing an electron from a nearby molecule
- A person who has radical ideas or opinions
- (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- A character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in radical?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to radical:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'radical'.