Is shank a Scrabble word?
Yes, shank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Shank is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word shank.
- Hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- The part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- Cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- Cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- The narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- Lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- A poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shank?
3 Anagrams of Shank
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shank:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shank'.