Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stalk
The definition of stalk, the meaning of the word Stalk:
Is stalk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- n. - A slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- n. - A hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- n. - The act of following prey stealthily
- n. - A stiff or threatening gait
- v. - Walk stiffly
- v. - Follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- v. - Go through (an area) in search of prey
Stalk is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stalk: A K L S T
1 Anagram of Stalk
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stalk:
28 words found using the letters in "Stalk"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words